11k and half marathon
March 21st, 2015

Find us today on
FACEBOOK.COM
and on instagram as runladiesrun

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a trial run... of sorts..

Last week we ran our eighteen miles..
While it felt good at the time running.  The next morning, I could barely walk on it without wanting to cry.

After a full summer of BooBoo's aching foot saga.  I was scared to find out what this *new pain* meant for my running future.

So today we ran a four mile jaunt with the hopes of feeling, no pain.
Not so much, it was a grit and bear it run all four miles.  shucks.

We are meant to run 20 miles in two days, and now the question is, do I risk it and get on with it? Or do I hold off and let it rest a bit?

There is a good reason why it's a well known fact that runners make the worst patients.  The whole GET ON WITH it happens a bit more often than most would like to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment