11k and half marathon
March 21st, 2015

Find us today on
FACEBOOK.COM
and on instagram as runladiesrun

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A bit of HONESTY...

Where do I begin??

I've missed a marathon and a three, four, maybe five group runs to catch up on droning on and on about.

And can only assume I've been greatly missed (insert smirky face here)

I'm just going to be honest and say I'm burnt out, exhausted, tired (where's my thesauraus and how do you even spell thesaurous THESAURUS (there we go)). Maybe most people wouldn't admit this, just smooth over the rough edges keeping up the face of what others hold them up to. But life happens and we are all human.

Recently a close friend was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer, and to say the very very least it has rocked/shook/broken (again.. hello thesaurus) a part of me.

That mixed with children, husbands, work.. etc. Where running has normally been a saving grace. Lately I personally have just found it to be... well... hard.

The island Marathon is coming up in a little over a week. (deep sigh)

Heres to pulling it together and strong runs ahead!

1 comment:

  1. You're one of the strongest ladies I know - and wait, you run with a whole troop of bad ass mamas. You can get there - you all can. See you at the finish line, good pal.

    ReplyDelete