11k and half marathon
March 21st, 2015

Find us today on
FACEBOOK.COM
and on instagram as runladiesrun

Monday, July 26, 2010

Dude in a VAN..

So it's now past midnight, I'm showered, hydrated, tired, and ready to go find out what all my book friends have been up to.  I met up with my real life friend Tanja, a fellow restaurantier gal who wanted to see what running at night felt like.  Whether it was brilliant or not worth giving up the tequila.

I was in charge of the headlamp... which sadly means there was no headlamp tonight.  Luckily for us the moon was moments from it's fullest and the sky was clear.  headlamp/shmedlamp.  But wait, there's that part about cars and, well, safety... We stayed close to town, keeping our miles on the short side.  Besides I really want T. to run with me again.

As we ran down Warbass Way we saw the dude making his bed in his van, I reminded myself once again of why I don't run certain streets by my lonesome.  I'm sure it's too many movies like Silence of the Lambs, thats warped my brain... but hey safety first... right??

Heres to conning one more buddy into running super late.
xo

3miles.. not sure the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment