11k and half marathon
March 21st, 2015

Find us today on
FACEBOOK.COM
and on instagram as runladiesrun

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not all runs are RAVE runs

So the best thing about this run... is that there is some unwritten rule about not having two 'sucky' runs in a row.

We ran pear point, which is a bit of an old hat sort of run.  But around mile 3 I had to ask if our pace is especially fast or if I was just dragging.  It turns out it was just me, or rather, all of us.  I was both annoyed and happy I asked.  Annoyed of the truth... I was hoping for one of them to check their 'know it all' watches and say "OH WOW, you're right we've been running a 8.10 we should really slow down." (not so much)... But relieved I wasn't the only lead legged one.

We ran the motions of our route only stopping long enough to let both a dog and a gal go pee.... which by the way just so hapend to be perfectly timed with a fellow husband to drive by and give us a hard time for just "standing around."

Here's to the unwritten rule... thursdays run is entirely TOO LONG to match the feeling of this one.


6 miles. Average pace 9min. 41sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment